~CODE UNIT~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~CODE UNIT~

EXPECT US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Code Unit Message

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CodeM

CodeM

Code Unit Message Empty
PostSubject: Code Unit Message   Code Unit Message Icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 2:47 am

Ladies and gentlemen, first let me say how delighted I am to be here today to celebrate the first award for good practice in a field that many of you will know is very dear to my heart. Let me also say that, after many years of striving to raise awareness and stimulate debate about the possibilities of this quite revolutionary approach to this forum, it gives me enormous pleasure to be among people who are really making it happen. I am also delighted to see so many members of the squad , whose organisation of this award has brought us together today.

In recent years I have been present at many meetings at which the way forward for this squad has been discussed. The Foundation for Integrated Medicine and its eminent advisers have taken the lead in identifying the educational, structural and research requirements needed to encourage orthodox and complementary disciplines to work together safely and effectively for the benefit of the squad. Yet I, and the Foundation's judges, are still astonished at the sheer diversity.

Thankyou
CodeD
CodeB
CodeJ
CodeP
Back to top Go down

Code Unit Message
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~CODE UNIT~ :: Your first category :: General Discussion-
Jump to: